About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
wala lang...
Monday, May 30, 2005
I'm the most useless person i know.. never got an award, never achieved anything, a frustrated person,a blacksheep and most recently,
a rebel..
i dont know,i guess i didnt really did my best and it wasnt totally good enough to get myself a certificate or a little medal
(magpapagawa na lang ako sa recto)
i'm not even good in math and in english..my grades are usually pasang-awa though i try to study hard!
(perfect ko na nga ng art of cramming eh!)
my mom told me to read english novels and after like reading one she will tell me
"wala ka namang natututunan diyan eh" and im like "what's wrong with harry potter? maganda naman books ni paolo coelho ah?"i dont know magulo kausap ang nanay ko! She even told me to stop buying my monthly kaligayahan: candy mag tapos binabasa niya rin naman!at eto pa, pag walang nabasa at end of the month na, "bakit wala pang magazine"
haaa?!!!

[ back home ]

Comments for wala lang...
that's okei rai.. every person e meron maganda sa kanila. so happen
you haven't discovered it yet... in time =) believe in yourself. cos if not who would right? ayun just dropping by... know me pa ba?! shayne/hotcutie from the admu forum??? =) tc yah.

hey! ayos lng yan... you'll survive! hehehe... btw... post nmn something in our blog... cge! take care! God bless!

ja ne! ^_^