About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Random thoughts
Monday, May 30, 2005
here are some new thoughts for the past 3 weeks:

1. College na 'to! - though i didnt have my sched yet, i'm really excited upon entering the college life (freedom!) its really nice that we have two wash days and that would mean gala after class or better yet, pArty!! joke! well i really want to experience some night life (don't worry, good girl pa rin to)

2. Tatamaan ka dito! - i really can't help myself to watch 'Qpids' everynight coz the show is so cool and kilig! plus i found this cutie: John Wayne

3. "J" - i have so many J's in my life! and i love them all specially J***** hehe ;P

4. Message to my bestfriend-slash-sumbungan EMMA - Bes Emma! di kita iiwan promise, i'll always be your Bestfriend no matter what! thanks for spending your time when i'm up, down even left or right! thanks for burning the phone lines with me and thanks for your stories!! Thanks for being my sumbungan everytime na may kaaway ako or may nangaaway sakin, o kaya naman pag wala ako magawa.. thanks so much JUSIPH!

5. Ngiyaaah!! - i love the 'fita' commercial! the guy who is holding the fita wrapper is so cute!!

6. Therapist - i like to have a new career; a broken-hearted THERAPIST!

7. Headband - this is weird, every teenage boys here in our subdivision are all wearing headbands! (nagdududa na ako ah!)

8. Heartache - I saw my long time crush with his girlfriend ='(

9. Hangover - The day i woke up na kinikilig.. grabe! that was a dream lang ah pero it kept me thinking of what will happen next.. "the guy was holding my hand"

10. Damn Cousins - Hate 'em so much!!!

11. Music - Support OPM bands! continue rockin Sponge Cola!\m/

[ back home ]

Comments for Random thoughts
Urghh...i go back to university (i think thats the same as college in australia??) in about a month. After doing retail work for 6 months full time, I am looking forward to finally getting my degree, which better be worth it! Have fun at college and work hard!