About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
DEO GRATIAS
Saturday, April 09, 2005
1. I’ll be studying at Assumption College and I’m going to take up Interior Design instead of my desired course which is Media Production. Oh well, at least I'll have a steady future and I’m going to be a Makati girl na! Whoa. Good Luck nalang sa akin. Since I am taking up interior designing, I’m trying to learn some stuff about designing a home. Parang dun sa The Sims. Anyway, I’m playing that game for a long while na and I find myself busy designing my sim’s home. Nakaka-aliw!

2. For the last two days, me & my friend, Ces (I guess it should be DJ ces! He he ;P) are recording like pro disc jocks. Actually, she needs a demo tape for a jock audition at this particular radio station and she asked me for some help (thanks pala sa tip =D). Nakaka-aliw pala maging DJ coz you get to say want you want, You can express your real self, you get to introduce new songs and even if the listeners are only hearing your voice, Love ka pa rin nila(though nung nag-recording kami, family ko lang ang nakarinig ng 'radio station' namin hehe ;P). Plus! You get to meet a lot of music artists and be even invited to big parties! Kina-kareer ko na nga ang aking SNEERMACHINE PRODUCTIONS AND MANAGEMENT INCORPORATION Don’t Worry, ipagpatuloy ko pa rin naman na maging 'recording studio' ang aming bahay (at least nakakatulong ako!) I'm planning to put up a REAL recording studio in the future but for now, i'll still rely on my PC.

2. My SMART sim is lost!!!! All the important numbers were there! Jamie’s number, My Tita’s number! So anyway save my sun nalang so you can contact me parin 09223941763 and save my Addict mobile 09218039371 (which I’m going to use starting Monday) Don’t forget to drop me a text or a short ring okay?!

3. Feel like watching Korean movies?? Here are some super kilig stories created into a movie:

(hindi sila mahilig sa word na 'MY' ;P)

*My Sassy Girl (has lots of hilarious scene that can make you roll down on your seats! Plus, Take note of the 10 things that the girl loves- aww..)

*My Love Ssagagi (has some disgusting scenes but the story is really good and every high school Graduate can definitely relate!)

*My Tutor Friend (this movie is quite action-packed cause there are lots of fight scenes in it but it was good! Watch out for the Rich-slash-romantic-slash-badboy cutie-and,swoon-worthy hunk Kwon Sangwoo!)

*My Little Bride(a 16 yr old marriage to a 23 year old hunk.)

*Love, So Divine (also features the famous hunk, Cholo from Stairway to Heaven, but this time he is a seminarian who is going to be ordained. Best scene: Epithalamium)


DEO GRATIAS

[ back home ]

Comments for DEO GRATIAS