About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Stressed out!
Thursday, February 10, 2005
wait..i'll breathe first..inhale..exhale..ok! I'm totally fine now. If you're thinking that i just ran inside our house, your wrong. I'm trying to relax coz my day was totally stressing.(i think i need stresstabs) To start it off, I woke up at around quarter past five with my eyes still longing for some sleep, and my feet are killing me for before i woke up, i had to experience some cramps. Ouch.

Those painful moments made me aware that i am going to be late AGAIN for school.My aunt told me to make-hatid my little cousin in his school since i am going to pass by there. What do you think did i look like? Guess what? People think that I'm a teenage M-O-T-H-E-R. Yup, Imagine this, a girl wearing heels and a shoulder bag and along woth her is a little makulit kid. Whoa!

(bell rings)
Classes Started!!
Music. Stressful. Ms. G is not in the mood.
Economics. Mrs. R i think she is totally affected in the results of her evaluation(no comment).
Filipino. Cold-Debate-Stresstabs-Hehe.
Algebra. drawing/sleeping time.nakakatamad. i just made an Obra Maestra. Armo-Cartoon Version
English. Ms. V is not around but Mrs. L took the lead. whew!
Chemistry. zzzZZzz..huh?!.
Physics. Drawing time..ZzzZzz.

3:20 onwards..
(fem: oi! MPH dalian niyo! practice tayo)
MPH? bakit kaya? ah..practice na naman. We have to practice for so many things. Sabay-sabay kasi. English, P.E, Research,Physics, Algeb..lahat na yata. Same group.Masaya.

Before i forget, today is ASH wednesday. Be sure to remember that this is the start of the lenten season and ng pagdi-diet! joke! Kasi diba we have to abstain from eating Meat. Good news para sa maga nagdi-diet, bad news para sa mga sabik sa karne. Sacrifice guys. =)

[ back home ]

Comments for Stressed out!