About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
I am a real winner!
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Let me tell you why:
I watched HALE's gig and loved them so much!
grabe! they are so great!
(don't worry, i'm still a sponge cola baby ΓΌ)
When they start to perform, i was quiet in my seat and thinking na "so what? hale lang yan" after the cd signing and stuffs, i realized, hale nga yan! haha ;P
When it was my turn to let them sign my CD, specially to champ, the pentel pen ran out of tint! geesh! then umubo siya.. i pat his back and said "ok lang yan, pagaling ka ha" haha ;P feeling close! ;)

me&champ

I was with raia pala ;P

P.S Happy Birthday to Emma!! ;P talo pala game ateneo kanina against lasalle! so what?! may next game pa! bawi tayo eagles! One Big Fight!


[ back home ]

Comments for I am a real winner!
ei! waz up girl??? tnx for visitin' my blog ha... btw... nice pix! cge... i'll drop u a call one of these extremely hectic tiring days... misshhh yah! *hugz* tc!