About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
N O S E B L E E D
Monday, August 07, 2006
i had another dream. hahaha :p
obviously, as what you see in the title, that was all it was.
so.. nosebleed.

nihoo, ganito kasi yun:

I was with a friend, and we were walking inside the mall;
probably window shopping or looking for a place to eat.
so ayun, walk, walk, then walk.

I saw someone familiar then I approached him
dragging the person who was with me.

"uy! hi!"
"hey.. kamusta?"
"we just came from school. pabangagan ulit. Ikaw? 'stah?"
"haha! ok lang. were going to play there later (pointing at a bar)"
... then the talking still goes on.
hindi ko na maalala kung ano yung pinaguusapan eh.

After sometime, bigla nalang dumugo yung ilong ko.
then he said:

"raiza dumudugo ilong mo. ok ka lang?"
"(pajoke pa) sukob? sa kasal... sal.. sal.. "

then he got his hanky, put it up on my nose.

"i think this would be enough. salamat. :) and una na kami"
"sigurado ka? hatid na kita"
"wag na, i think i'll be ok. thanks"
"wait, i'll get your number to make sure youre ok"

-end-

everytime i'm seeing that certain guy, my nose bleeds. haha
and everytime it happens, he's worried.
tapos bigla akong namumutla. haha :p


YUN.
nosebleed amp!
sino kaya tong guy na to?
hindi ko maremember kung sino yung kasama ko.
If im not mistaken, wednesday nun kasi hindi ako nakauniform
or maybe saturday.

[ back home ]

Comments for N O S E B L E E D
i think si daddy # 1 un or si # 2!!!

hahaha! why not?!

pero feeling ko si daddy #2 yun. hahaha :p