About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
multiple personalities:
Saturday, September 17, 2005
I have a new role in my life: To make people laugh. Mars, my classmate said i was the joker of the interior design department. talaga?? hehe =p

Here are the personalities that I "try" to impersonate:

Bon Jovi - it started when my hair was newly cut. i arrived in school with a headband but unfortunately it was ruined because of the strong winds. The class was also boring so i decided to play with my tsquare and pretended it was my electric guitar and started singing their song "bed of roses".

Mike Enriquez -i never thought that i could impersonate this person. "Walang masamang tinapay."

Kokorokoko - again it started during a boring id class. *kailangan pa bang imemorize yan*

Sarah Balabagan slash Abu Sayyaf - thanks to mars's BIG hanky and Maia's dark glasses.

Sana madagdagan pa. hehe ;p

i'm now trying to impersonate mel tiangco, mtv vjs, wazzup's tadjocks,newscasters and some people with unique styles of speaking.


[ back home ]

Comments for multiple personalities:
Go abu rocky!/mike enriquez/bon jovi/sara balabagan!!! Pautograph nmn dyan!!