About me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Parañaque, Philippines

ayoko na.. i quit, i quit, I QUIT!

Links

Tag-board

You can add a tag-board here.
And you can see a list of tag-board that you can add Here

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
pathetic little raiza
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
ive got this highschool memory that i couldnt forget.

a friend(friend pa nga ba?)Ii was very mean to her, very very MEAN.

She was an otaku(actually til now eh),and was so weird. I never thought that there would be a living person on her own world as an anime character. That time, since she was new, and was finding new friends. She goes out with my bestfriend all the time, and that made me jealous. Worst, i thought she was stealing my very own bestfriend without bearing in mind that she was knew. STUPID ME. so there, I curse behind her back, say the meanest things on my mind, i even sent her threathening email messages. DAMN.

..AND NOW I KNOW SHE TOTALLY HATES ME. blaah.


I admit that i made those mistakes, hindi ko akalaing ganon kalaking damage ang magagawa ko sa kanya.

Psychologically, I was very PATHETIC. tangina. and now, who's left behind? ako. puutek.

[ back home ]

Comments for pathetic little raiza
hala!! senti!!